Monday 11 June 2007

occupation





if you would ask me what is my occupation, i would answer this: whatever keeps me distracted from thinking about my broken heart.
this weekend we were in trieste, having batizado of capoeira. it sure distracted my mind and i'm glad. and it filled my energy with some positive vibes, exactly what i needed. sadly when i came back it all come back to me, i know also we shouldn't run away from our problems, but in my case.. the problem runs away from me so it's kinda hard to face him! =) funny, but at the same time sad.
so i just try to live day by day, NOT feeling sorry for myself and capoera is the thing that helps me. today i'm looking forward to train again, although my body is...khm, like i was 90 years old, everything hurts. nevertheless, we love it!!

No comments: