Wednesday 9 May 2007

o tempo chegou


it started.. the stressed, intense, working and sleepless nights days are here =) did i miss them since last year? NOT! but what can we do, we just simply have to confront them, there's no other choice if i want to graduate..blah!
it started to rain like hell.. and we wanted to visit open air students festival... why is it always like this on days when you want to enjoy fresh air and a drink in the grass in the park.. it always starts to rain!always!! that's hilarious don't you think so? i do actually... =)
so i guess i have another two more hours to dedicate them to my projects..darn, i thought i could escape from them for a while;) and i still have to go to theatre practice to Notranje gorice cause on friday we have an regional competition between amateur theatres. i decided this is the last season for me.. well at least until i graduate! i can't believe i'm always talking about this diploma and that i will actually have to do it as soon as possible and afterwards i will have to look for a job..lol.. real life i'm on my way! =)
but seriously...this exam period is so NOT my life style..looool!

oh, and by the way..my birthday passed, well not just yet, we still have to get unconsciously drunk to celebrate my existence, but i'm officialy 25 so RESPECT =) and i got fake iPod from my family and friends. weeee....

No comments: