Wednesday 27 August 2008

carpe momentum, carpe diem, carpe anno


today is the first day of the rest of my life :) don't you just love this sentence. recently i was often thinking about the saying that goes CARPE DIEM... and by my surprise i've come to the conclusion that despite all the good and positve things we can find inside this saying, there is also the dark side. on the end you realise it's all about interpretation! of course!
let me explain how i see it... since i'm this typicall student that is supossed to graduate already a year ago, but still hasn't found her place under the academic golden sun, i am alays preocupied with my diploma. but the problem is that this is almost all to it..preocupation and no action! really stupid i know, don't need to hear it from you too. it's the forbbiden subject among my academic coleagues that are in the same position as me.
and so i'm living my fullfilled life, doing everything else but writting this huge sheet(shit) of paper. and i'm saying to myself, one day my dear, one day you will graduate for sure, at this moment(when i'm doing something completely different) just carpe momentum. and you see it's not productive. oh, i can sease the moment, i can sease the day i can even obviously sease a year...but there is still fact of reality..i'm still NOT graduating from landscape architecture in a while.

so my friends, help me out here..correct me if i'm wrong about carpe diem sentence...but it is not the most perfect sentence in the world. it is actually rather seductive. so on the end it is i think obvious that there is nothing left for me but to move my lazy brains and carpe diploma once and for all! right?!

why thank you for making me see clearly now... ;)

for today i'm done, but believe me i have more to say about this subject of diploma.

No comments: