Friday 15 January 2010

dip into the deep

who really knows me, who is the person that knows the most inner me? all the ideas i have, dreams i have, how i think, how i react, how i feel? sometimes all i see around me, are strangers. among my friends even i sometimes don't feel the connection. it's frightening and yet misteriously amusing...all the secret me that's hiding inside and nobody really knows.
i am so hurt aright now, so fucked up and sad as i don't think i ever was in my entire life. and with all this, i also feel the loneliest person ever. as if there is a vast desert all around me, and everywhere i look i just see thirsty trees and rocks. and as my arms are digging the sand to find water, i just fall deeper and deeper. i probably should stop digging, but it seems as if there is no point if i do it or not. nothing seems to change. and i am not feeling strong enough to keep walking and move on to another spot, i ran out of energy for making steps.

i wonder how deep is the desert?

No comments: