Wednesday 1 August 2007

coffee and lavanda

i had 3 coffees today, 1 thai lunch, one štrudl that my mom made and almost 24hours of positive vibes around me, our lawn looks really nice now that i cut the grass, and my room smells nice, cause i picked some lavandula and put it on my desk. i would call this a good day, wouldn't you? this is one way of how you can look at it. the other is.... i had to get up early again, cause our car is still not fine and i had to take it to the service. i had only 5euros which i spend for coffee, even though i know i still have to pay my phone bill. i had to cut the lawn in our garden and then i had dirty feet which i know it won't go off for 2 more days. i broke my nails and i have a blister now. everytime i looked to the mirror i saw how badly i need a haircut.
so which version of my day would you pick? i decided to go with the first one. much more enjoyable and pleasant to finish a day with. =))

No comments: