Tuesday 9 October 2007

happy thoughts


again it's late at night and i'm still up. i was captured in the beautiful world of sudoku. i try to make at least one a day, just to keep my brains working. now that i'm at the end of my studies i have to make them busy some other way. well, i am proudly to say, that today i brought to daylight my very firts page of what is in the future gonna be my diploma, my graduation thesis. i promised myself yesterday in bed that i'm gonna start today and i actually did. i'm kinda proud of myself. but not as much because of the work i did, but over of the fact that i really moved myself from one point to actually make something.
i have a new approach now...i have this technique called happy thoughts. i'm sure you've all heard about it from Peter's pan Neverland... but have you tried it. i mean really did it? i didn't until today. it's funny...but it works. so today was the firts day of the rest of my life. and whenever i started to feel lazy or tired or without energy...kachiiing, there i was thinking happy thoughts. i'm sure lot's of people will find this ridiculous, but let them. everyone has it's right to think as they wish.. and i'm that silly person that felt great all day, because of this ridiculous doing. and that's all that matters. i read somewhere today... feelings are shaped by our thoughts. so that means that if i think happy thoughts there is a big chance i will feel happy most of the time. and that my dear friends is what makes me more attractive to positive things in life. i am content with this moment and i believe that i have all i need at this point. it doesn't mean i understand everything that happens, but i accept it.

as for example, today Anina decided that mondays capoeira classes will no longer be held, since there is very low procentage of people coming regularly. i don't know why is it so, but it shall all come out with time. maybe here is my chance to start something on my own. so as soon as i find someone to translate my capoeira programme for kids into italian, i will step in action and find a school that will be interested in having this classes.

as for my lovelife, i've been keeping it a little bit aside. still thinking about the things that happened, but the time has passed and there is no more space in my heart left for mourning. i am on my own, and my professor of capoeira gave me the best advice, probably not even knowing how i needed it at that exact moment. we are always on our own, even in a relationship we stand alone.
so now i represent me and noone else is ever gonna take that away from me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.