Friday 16 November 2007

quem vem la? sou eu.


ok, today was a wierd day and i'm glad it ended with nice energy. things happened which made me rather fall out of my energy flow and i didn't expect.
even my teacher of capoeira noticed i'm not really there with my thoughts. i kept forgetting things and stuff i even cried.
well, nevermind...i'm really, really glad that after evening trainnings it all sorted out and i'm again in my energy flow.

my friend maja told me the other day she really admires me, how i share my life with people that read my blog. well, practically anyone can... and i started to think about it. so what if everyone knows that i'm sad, happy, worried, and so on? is it really so hard to open yourself to people? i know..it makes you vulnerable and that is what people are afraid of. but i don't think that way, i think if i feel i have to take out all this things that are there on my mind and if i feel better after i do it... then i will continue writting my blog. and i also think that people that read it are not people who don't like me right? so there's no reason for them to hurt me because they know things about me. nevertheless there are some people i think read my blog, but don't understand it and maybe there is no point in them doing this, but i can't forbid them from doing this right. it's a free country ;) heheh!

maybe some of you think i don't remember you in my thoughts and never think about you, but believe me a lot of people that read my blog are mentioned in it, often not by their names, but if they read carefully they may find a sentence they can identify with. think about it, my mind is a wide place and i have a lot of time to think. there is a special moment for you all in my mind, everyone of you!

i was watching a movie Babel yesterday and i wanted o share my thoughts with you on this. i recommend it to everyone. it's a strong movie and believe me i'm a hard customer!=) i cried like at least 4 times!! omg!;)
but don't get me wrong it's not a girly movie of any kind. it just has this strong scenes in sense of the power that you can feel, the sympathy for the characters in the movie, the anger because you know the truth which is sometimes understood wrongly, depends on the point of the wiever... seriously, a good movie worth to be watched. three stories on different parts of the world, all connected somehow. nevermind that Brad Pitt is starring, but i have to say in this one he gave out a good act.

so my friends, this is it for todays blabbering.... keep the MAVRICA in your heart!

No comments: