Monday 4 February 2008

jump around, jump around and get down!


i was always writting a diary at least since i was in primary school... and it's a great thing, the diary. it makes you rewiew your life. sure you always have memories, but they can be forgotten or selected in your mind. now i don't wrie it anymore, i started to project my mind to this blog posts...as far as i'm concerned it suits me, and nobody complained over them. of course dairy is more intimate, but since i think i have a pretty much good writting talent, i can write my public blog in such a manner that it can say intimate things that sometimes only i understand. and for others they can mean nothing. anyways...i was reading my diary of one year back. and remembering stuff about S, rewiewing my memories, seeing things from different corner. it's all good now. i'm me and i am free. learned some stuff about life and relationships. don't complicate things, just flow i say.

i feel incredibly FINE =)



No comments: