Tuesday 12 February 2008

still jumping


i simply can not believe my amount of energy i'm holding these last few days..it's incredible. i mean i do get tired and all, but just can't hold still, even if my eyes are closing. it's great to be alive. could be that all those coffees and redbulls i drink during the day and night jobs are playing with my metabolism snd making it go wild...but whatever is doing this to my body and my mind..i appreciate it! =))) i am an addict...

i have to say that i love my new job. it doesn't matter what you do,but where and with who you do it i realized. i mean, there are days when i'm really not doing anything but some paper stuff in the office, but yet i feel fine. but today was even better, i got to make this new internet site my cousin is gonna have for his company. i felt great, making something new and especially cause i've always wanted to make internet sites. i love it! =)

and today's trainning was also great...after two hours of hard trainning i s still full of energy, dnacing samba all over the gym. people were just laughing, i guess now the already know me, and who could blame them for laughing at this totally crazy brasil obsessed chick that's always smilling!? =)
ah well my friends la vida esta boazinhaaaaa!!! life is great, la vita e bella!
življenje je lepo, če ga živiš..tako kot ponuja se samo in ne da ti ga spremeniš...

and tomorrow i'm going to dance...yeah! hadn't been on a party for days...lol! no seriously, lately i'm always working in K4 so tomorrow's time to partyyyyyy! =) don't ask me, how am i going to work next day and train capoeira...but i know i'll do just FINE! as my dear friend from Germany is always saying =)

so, this is it for this nights blog... nothing deep as usual..well, some might find this refreshing...but yet i think i said enough. feel the vibe!

No comments: