Wednesday 28 May 2008

a moment for a thought

sometimes i feel like writting, but just can't get my thoughts up straight so i change my mind. and i was thinking, maybe on fridays after capoeira i can clear my mind so that i can think clearly and it's easier to write. cause again i'm somehow confused. so many stuff going on in my mind. first of all i wanna say i'm thrilled cause i passed climatology AT LAST!!!really proud of myself!now i just have one more exam to go and i'm almost finished! weee....

yesterday i was out partying with some friends from capoeira. it was so nice and i realised that everyone we met was from capoeira. i wouldn't even notice that fact if Mojca wouldn't ask everytime someone new joined us if he or she is from capoeira! and indeed they were... amazing! my capoeristas...i love them so much!


saturday was a wierd day. we spent all day at the seaside and it was grea. but at the evening we had presentation of capoera on a festival. the energy flow was wierd and everything didn't end quite okay, cause Batata got hurt. my ancle was also hurting bad when we played roda in the backstage. and amongst all, there was some unpleasant energy going on between some of my friends and i really didn't liked it. again i was the stepping stone between everyone. believe it or not..i was happy when we've got home safely.


i'm spending more time with Pipoca now. we've become really good friends. even though we are different, i care for her deeply as she is such a sweet person. and she always makes me laugh!
and she always finds a word for me, when i need it! even though she can be real drama queen as she is sying, when i have a problem, she always helps me with some positive and realistic advice. usually i'm the one that is doing that for people, so i find it really refreshing if the help is mutual on both sides.


now, i'm going to check on my vitamin bomb that is supossed to be waitting for me downstairs in the kitchen! the heat is killing me...i just can't eat during the day!

No comments: