Sunday 18 May 2008

sun, sea, capoeira


i'm gona go talking about capoeira again. can't help it, it's my life.
the oppening season of outdoor presentations is here and i'm so excited. it's like when summer comes and you fall into this feeling of happines and freedom. and everything looks so nice!
i'm so happy...
this friday we were in Kranj. although i had a terrible headache i was excited an in a good mood. it's not just the moment when we have a presentation, but all the driving, talking to your friends, having fun, getting to know each other..well, you know what i mean. and i feel that my role inside our group has sometimes greater impact on people than i think. in a positive way i mean. which is good and always gives me energy to go on and to know that i'm on the right way.
next monday i have a meeting on one of the local primary schools. i'll start to teach children capoeira if they'll be interested at the school. i'm really excited!..and proud of myself. i've just realised i reached one of my goals, i've dreamed of for some time. i can't even recall when did i decide that one day i'll teach capoeira, and now i'm actually at the point when it's all coming true. i know i have so much to learn, and i'll never learn all that capoeira has to give. but the fact that capoeira means so much to me and that i'm going to be able to give piece of my passion to someone else as a mentor, as a teacher... i can't remember when something like this happened to me in my life. i'm gratefull!


so, next staurday we're off to Piran...yeeey! sea, sun and capoeira... sweet essence of being...

No comments: