Friday 30 March 2007

ommmmm


how would you call me? lazy, tired,negative? even i don't know what's going on with me. i used to be more 'organized'... but lately, i have my moments when i just can not do the things i don't feel like doing. i'm afraid that it will all come back to me eventually, but maybe that's just me. in a way i know it's not wrong to follow your feeling and do things in life that make you feel nice and avoid those that make you feel bad or annoying=) but i always have a morality questions in my mind if i don't do something i supossably should.
i think since i've watched that movie The secret i'm intentionally trying to force myself in doing all that 'positive' thinking... but it's not going well, cause i'm trying too hard. hehe! how stupid can i be sometimes... ah well!
anywas, i'm off to stuff i have to do today. i hope i will manage to get in a better mood eventually.
happiness is a state of mind, happiness is a state of mind, happinessisastateofmind....ommmmmmmmmm =)

No comments: