Sunday 1 April 2007

capoeira meu amor

i love this culture...it canmake me feel so full and happy. capoeira is really in my heart and can not go out of my head. even my boyfriend sometimes says i put capoeira before him.. which is of course not true, but indeed close to it ;)
lately our professor kinda changed and i feel we have much better relationship with him. and the trainnings are much more enjoyable. in 2 weeks i feel and see much more progress in my movement as before in months. it's amazing. and professor is actually giving comments about our movements. all is good and i hope it will get even better. since we divided to two groups, one of begginers and one advanced, we get much more attention and progress i guess, cause professor can give us diferrent tasks, harder and more complicated.
okay, enough about my capoeira. let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me... =)
seriously... let's talk about you and me. what's going on... i don't like this shituation!!! i hate it!!! it's making my heart cry all the time, even if i look happy on the outside. i'm always waitting for some better times but they never come. never! grrrr.. i'm pissed off with this. how can you live the moment if you don't have the moment? really i'm tired of this! if soon we don't think of something i'll get crazy.
happiness is a state of mind, state of mind, mind.....................................................................................

No comments: