Thursday 12 April 2007

overload


it often happens to me that my life starts rushing. why? i don't know. the tempo just increases and i suddenly realise i'm speeding too fast for my brains. and i have to stop. don't worry, i am aware of this and every time it happens to me i make it stop. i am not a person of high speed stress life, i simply can not handle it. and why am i talking about it? cause i'm at the last phase of this phenomena. i'm slowing down. and i'm skipping my trainning because of that. YES, dear people even maja sometimes skips capoeira..unbelievable but true. =) anyways, i just don't feel like meeting people and socializing with them. it's too much for now. i need peace and calmness to get back to my innerself..hehe, no matter how cliché this sounds it's true. it's a nice evening, and more than anything i would just like to enjoy it without a thought on my mind. i've had my morning of stressed job and heavy traffic and i've did my daily courses, satisfied my primary needs and finished my school obligations for tomorrow. now all i owe to myself is to calm my soul....


No comments: