Tuesday 15 January 2008


i'm back from netherlands. it was a nice trip, not really relaxing no, but interesting and it felt good to travel again, to move. the mushrooms are still a mistery to me, meanning i did not consume any, meanning that a security guy in the club in Amsterdam took them from me, for i was not supposed to take them them inside. but how was i supossed to know that!!?!?!?! i am angry because this appened, but both me and Tina sort of understood this as a sign. i don't know, maybe it's better for me not to take them, but i was feeling perfect, i really think i would have a damn good trip. but nevertheless, at least the party was good, Tom Novy got it going on. again i was queen of the night, dancing my hips away ;) of course all the gays in the club we're immediatelly my friends =) oh well, tell me something new...
the thing that bothered me the most all this days was..the cigarette smoke! IMAGINE THAT!? =)
they don't have prohibition of indoor smoking on public places, so i was surrounded with it, every step of my way. i was surprised how hard i was judging smokers, i hate them really. and both Jasna and Tina were also smoking inside the room, so imagine us three in 3 square meters small room, with two smokers and one radical ANTI-smoker! yeah, i had to go over myself...but i decided if i ever have a boyfriend again, he surely won't be a smoker NO WAY! it's a choice that i can make and i ain't changing my mind. i hope the prohibition in Slovenia stays, cause i surely don't want to go back to those smoked bars and clubs where i have to wash my hair every day just because i went for a coffee with my friends. i'm sorry, i know i might sound really intolerant, but i've had it ith this smokers!!

No comments: