Monday 3 March 2008

crash crush


the funniest things happen in life. i didn't even imagine it like this. but every single day prepares surprises for me. when you already think you had all the surprises you can get..no, there comes another one right around the corner! hehe! let it be... it's great! and all because i always try to go with the flow... it's worth it believe me guys!

and this special paragraph is dedicated to Špela...i know it's a hard period you're going through right now, i know, i was there just couple of months ago. i wanted to say, i'm always there for you and that i love you moj mali občutljivček =) big hug!!!!!mwwaaah***


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.