Wednesday 19 March 2008

where's my head at


been little absent in past time..it's because my father ''forgot'' to pay the bills!! dohh..ok, that's another theme. let us not go there now.
i was intending to write about me. well, no shit! =) where's my head at lately you wanna know? well, here and there..but always at the right place, don't worry. i didn't start to use drugs or went into a religious sect..naah, i don't need that i get high on life and i already have a sect..my capoeira! so you see...everything in order, i'm perfectly normal 25 year old woman! hahaaha! and i do have a great sense of humour!
anyways...what is it that i wanted to write about. it's that i have a new boyfriend and all. and i'm getting kinda used to it. cause it was wierd on the beggining. he was nothing like my ex... totally different universe. i mean, how little it takes to make me feel special and how normal it seems to give all this attention for which i was only aiming but not recieving in my past relationship.
but don't worry, don't panic...cause the music keeps me hanging on and on! =)
i'm happy you know.

but not just because i have a boyfriend... i'm happy, cause there is simply life going on. and it's okay, everything seems to roll...

No comments: