Monday 31 March 2008

cheap tricks


i thought i've been through toughest identity crysis when i was in my puberty..but i gues NOT! this one i'm facing with at the moment is so much more important, than what am i gonna wear to Sex pistols concert, cause i wanna look kool in front of all those so called punkers! lol really anoying i must say... i can't seem to get together all the energy for finishing my graduation thesis in shortest time possible. or is it just that i work better and more sufficient if i have deadlines catching me and stealing my breath and peaceful nights!? everytime i come home from work early or if i don't go to work at all, i say to myself... waw, that's great, i'll have more time to work on my thesis..but how does it really end..eh, that's another story! until i'm out i have so much motivation, but the minute i'm sitting in front of my computer and start thinking about it, i crack and i fail! everytime... grrrrr! and my mind is always somewhere miles away from here..months ahead from now..it's hard to work in that condition god damn it! and i have all this glorious ideas of what i could do in my life...but always end up with ''no you have to graduate first!'' sentence flashing out in front of my eyes!! seriously, i've had it with all this bullshit! it has got to stop!

No comments: