Saturday 5 April 2008

meeeeeen



i'm currently in a position that noone would envy i'm sure. i feel i have to end my relationship i'm in at the moment, but it's just so fu**** hard. i seem to have forgotten how to do it, and obviously life wants to teach me again. i know, i know...fixing old sins and all that.eh, i guess i'll have to face it sooner or later, so why shouldn't i do it sooner.
and i'm back on track...i mean lately i'm discussing men all the time. Jerneja and Tanja are kinda forcing me too..in a way heehe! and Tanja by the way made a statement that made me think and a while ago Anja and Jerneja said something that got me even more concerned. and then Špela is also all about men..and it really seems all the world around me doesn't seem to know any other theme right now. i would just like to be single again and clear my thoughts about S...AGAIN =)
i know, it's unbelieveable but i think next time i see him, there will be some talking to do. at least from my side. Tanja told me, for true love is worth to fight. and i accepted that idea. but the most important one is, that i kinda took a different TIME range into consideration. it changes your perception. for example, i always want everything to be done right here, right now i want everything to happen. but for some things it just doesn't go. so what i think right now is, that everything is gonna be alright. everything IS allright!


men, men, men... doooh!! =)

No comments: