Monday 14 April 2008

hakuna matata, fried batata =)


today is one of my so called ''crazy wacky'' dayz !! you can't simply imagine what goes on inside my head, but it's fun until it lasts. unfortunatelly after it passes, i feel strange about some things. you know like when you're drunk and you do things you wouldn't do otherwise. well, it's sort of like that, except i don't need alcohol to do stupid thingz! haha!

anywayz...right now i'm into reggae mood and slowly coming down to earth. but what i did before was crazy. i actually came up with the number of my ex- and sent him a text msg..that's after more than half a year of silence and ignoring his existence! so tell me people, where am i going?
and at the same time i am like totally excited over my 'newly' gained single status. i dunno what to do with myself i tell you... hehe!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spet rineš v piz***ijo

bea said...

haha..i like challenges in life! it makes it interesting!