Thursday 10 April 2008

drugs and men and my crazy mind


maybe i should ask for partnership of energy star!!?! =)
i'm hyper...it's one of those days i just get the energy from somewhere and then never want to lose it!!
i know i should invest it into studying if i'd had any brain cells inside my preety head! but i guess i'm just too stupid to do it..argh, argh! lol
anyways, today i bought guarana pills. i'm so wierd when it comes to drugs. i'm against chemical drugs of anykind, but i do tolerate (NOT consume, but tolerate) naturaly produced drugs, such as marihuana, crazy mushrooms etc. i mean, old native inhabitants of different tribes used all sorts of natural drugs to get high, why shouldn't i take advantage of that long gained knowledge of what makes you high and go for it. hehe, don't get me wrong, it's not as if i'm turning into obsessed drug comnsumer, i am simply just discovering new dimesnions of my mind and body so to say!! hahaha! anyways, i bought guarana pills, i'll see what kind of effect it will have on me.




and if i was talking about men 2 posts ago and how everybody around me is about men..well, how can we avoid that subject if there are so many cute, nice, sexy men out there...right in front of me..just waitting that i reach to them!! hehehe...i don't know..do i really seem like a maneater? i can't help it if they are delicious!!!! mmmmm...
well, back to my studying i guess....lalalllalalaaaaalalalaaaa!!

No comments: