Thursday 17 April 2008

chíc chick


even the clouds lost their magic, now that i know they're just a bunch of raindrops! damn you science!! at last D day is here. i can't wait to pass those two hours of the exam and start living! i mean really, it makes me feel as if i'm in prison! sitting at home studying! i guess i'm too old for this shit! hahaha!
but nevertheless what has to be done, will be done!

today is a great day, despite the fct that i have exam only at 6pm and so my whole day is almost worthless. well, it would be, if my moto wouldn't be carpe diem.
after the exam i'm off to Natasa's place to get drunk and wild =) i'm so excited you can't imagine. spending an evening with some of the finest ladiez of this town! how chíc is that?! yeah, baby..chicalisious! hahaha!


and one thing that i just can't get out of my mind. who the hell posted a comment on my previous post?? i can only imagine 3 people who would do that..and one of them already denied. hmmmm... and the fact that i got and sms from S? yeah baby...that's the news of the day. lol..NOT!
i know t's fucking hard to understand me, but those who try, are definetly rewarded by my finest personality and friendship.

chíc me, for chíc you... are you prepared to trade?

No comments: