Monday 24 March 2008

trip or not to trip

i am not trippin' n this MARCH SNOW!!! and i'm not kidding! it's no fun to have snow in march, after already having these beautiful sunny warm dayz! it's not fair ;)

i am sitting home all day, doing nothing useful, except thinking what to do and how to improve the quality of my life. so i kinda decided to maybe try fitness. lol..i know..me and fitness?!?! wtf? but i have this idea in my head for quite some time. i know capoeira gives me a lot and definetly burns a lot of fat inside my body...but what i want to do now is to excercise focused on particular body parts i dislike a bit. hehe! yeah, you know how there is always something that can be improved no matter where, when and what ;)
so, i'm checking the offer on internet...
but my so called genius ideas are always somehow not so genius on the end...cause if i go to fitness it means i will DEFINETLY not save money for my trip to brasil!!! grrr..i hate it how i always end up with money issue on the end! holly shit! =) lol!

so, anyways...i don't know now what to do, but i definetly have to do something, unless i want to die from boredom! haha!

No comments: