Sunday 23 November 2008

bah


nobody told me that making diploma was life threatening =) so there i was yesterday on a field trip to make the final research for my diploma, and since Ljubljansko barje is a swamp and since the underground water level was high there was water everywhere and i really had to watch my step. so i was jumping over this melioracijski jarek and my leg slipped when it touched the slippery ground. my balance let me down, and my knee had this really unpleasant experience. so now i'm in my bed, unable to move properly around cause it really fuckin' hurts if i do the wrong move. but it all wouldn't be so tragic if the doctor wouldn't told me that it's gona hurt for about 6 weeks and i really shouldn't do capoeira!!!!! WHAAAAT, ARE YOU NUTS!!!! and just as i was organising myself a new capoeira course! and in two weeks there's also our anual workshop...! DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!! and that's for now..i have nothing more to say! my life is twisting and turning in wierd ways....

No comments: