Sunday 30 November 2008

heavy massive stuff......


i feel like being on speed. but i'm not of course! i just had about 5 cups of coffee and one redbull through the day and ate almost nothing. yep, that's how it works with me. there are days when i do that and days when i do all the things áu contrare. i like diversity in my everyday life.



i was on a working weekend session at Špela's house. it felt good and not at all as i was afraid i won't be able to work on my diploma in a different environment. maybe i could do that again. but i hope i won't have to, since i wanna finish my diploma as soon as possible. let's just get it on with it! because i think i'm already in a phase when i'm simply adding things to make it look better but the result is unfortunatelly just the opposite. so as soon as my knee is better i'm off to the field ckecking the last things and then we're done! finito! the end! savršetak! fim! =)

buyaka, buyaka..jungle is massive!

No comments: