Friday 7 November 2008

let's make a hit...to beat all the bitchez!


miss kittin rulz! i tell you, her songs are one of the most ironic, provocative and cinic. i admit i have troubles with her music, but when i'm in the mood, i think she's the queen.
how about this: show me your tits, and let's make a hit.
i'll beat that bitch with a hit,
i'll beat that bitch with a hit....
you just gotta love the song! the tittle is requiem for a hit if anyone is interested.



anyways, lots of things going through my mind lately and there are moments when i'm actually worried what is happening to me. i'll explain what i mean. i have this wierd moments of total let's call it depression, when i can't do anything but lay on my bed and stare into a point on the ceiling. why is it happening...some say, you get post-diploma depression...but i think i have pre-diploma depression. if it's even possible, but considering my mental state that's exactly what's happening. cause no matter what i wanna do, i always bump into this wall where it says, STOP, finish diploma first!

and i'm always worried and preocupied about something! and Tanja is probably not even aware that many, many times she opens my eyes to another point of view. i guess that's what friends are for. i know on the end i'll be okay, it's just that time in between that's killing me. waitting for something to happen. i swear, sometimes i feel like living in twilight zone or even better...waitting for Godot! i now understand what Beckett wanted to say =) hahaha!

and then there's of course capoeira. how could anyone thnk this post will be totally without nything said about my capoeira. two things happened at the same time and they're both big time news. first is the bad one and it made me really disapointed and angry, and it came to this that i erased a so called 'friend' from my life. i've never done this in my life i think. intentionally i mean.
and the other great news is that i earned my first pocket money so to speak with my capoeira lessons! and it's not just about te money i recieved, but more of a simbolic way of looking at this. capoeira is finally giving me something i could only dream of. now i can say that i belong to that tinny minority of people that ake money with something they love and enjoy in it! and that's one of the most valuable things in life. i know i could not survive from this moneay, far from that...but just the feeling...oh, it's great!

but by the end of the day...i guess i'm okay and as long as i'm able to breathe, walk, talk, sing and play berimbau...it's all worth dealing with. therefor i believe all this shitty juju will once be substituted with rainbow juju!

so hail to the ranbow juju...or whatever!


No comments: