Thursday 20 December 2007


i'm happy and i'm cranky and i'm tired and excited at the same time! isn't it great to feel this way?hehe!
so many things are happening right now in my life i'm having trouble in following them all. but i'm managing somehow, i have to, life gives me no other choice and nevertheless i picked this things by myself. sometimes i don't know why, but i did.

so, i became sort of a vice president of our capoeira group. well, you know all this fancy tittles don't bring any fancy stuff, just a lot of work and responsibility. i guess if my dad would knew, he would be proud, but i'm not telling him. we're still in a war zone and i don't really have any intention in changing my attitude until he will start to respect me,which is like never! =)

anyways, i also ended my temporary job,which is one of the best news today! i was so happy to end this period of my lfe, cause now i can go on, searching for something better and more creative. i met nice people and i met some not so nice people, but i learned from both of them.

now the christmas is coming and all, so i decided i will visit my grandma, she can be sweet sometimes =) hehe, yeah i know hat you think..like all grandmas should be sweet and nice and all... but, yeah keep living in denial people. mine can be pretty annoying most of the time! but nevermind, i'll put some christmas songs on my mp3 (IF i get it back from reclamation!) and start to feel christmasy! lol, i just made this word up - christmasy! =)

oh, i forgot to tell you about the other fridaywhen we had this secret friend game at thr trainning. we do this every year, you pick a name of one of the person in the groupand you buy something to him. then you have to imitate his ginga or the way he plays capoeira or just some moveshis does in everydaylife, like how he smiles or does some other gesture.anyways, then you give him the gift! and this year i picked the paper where it said Leaozinho. it is my very sweet friend with whom i share The Rainbow! so it was a perfect person to be my secret friend! and i bought him a perfect gift of course!! i bought him a rainbow...and he was really, really happy i could see it on his face and felt it in his hug! i was so glad!

so, now i have to go to trainning...wow, tell me something new! =) have yourself a very merry little christmas!

No comments: