Saturday 1 December 2007

all the blessings of my life

Špela

Bojchy

Matejka

Khathka and Peri

i am in love...but don't ask me who with, cause it's not the right question. i'm in love with today, with all the days that resemble this one, all the moments when i feel at the right place at the right time. it's a feeling when you don't need to specify the exact cause of your happines cause everything around you makes you feel as if it's just as it is supossed to be. for those who had a feeling like this in their lifes, they know what i mean..and for those who didn't..i wish they would! it's saturday, and since couple of weeks ago this is the day of our weekly reunions with my girls. and i have to say, i'm so blessed for having them around. i just feel so nice when we are sitting together talking about everything, huging each other, laughing together...it is the time we took for ourselves and we have to cherish it. for the first time now, i feel like a woman. sharing all this secrets and problems and thoughts with other special women that i love and respect. it's a feeling i wouldn't trade for anything! =)

past two weeks i'm in constant pain, because of the car crash. my back hurts in any position i am, doesn't matter if i sit, stand or lie. it's not pleasant at all and not even painkillers help to get the pain away. it's a shitty shituation, but i'm kinda hanging on. i mean i'm devastated cause i can't do capoeira, so now i'm participating on trainnings only by playing on instruments and it makes me feel bad in a way. but Ubaldo seems to have realised how he needs my help. and therefore i try to give my energy to make the quality of the trainnings go up. yesterday i couldn't last till the last trainning cause i was in pain so much, so i went home. but later on he called me and asked me how i am. i think that was really nice of him. then i also got a message from some of my capoerista friends that told me they missed me on trainnings. all this blessings are making me even more connected and devoted to our group.

i'm hopefully finishing my project for the kids on schools, so after new year i shall be able to present it to some of the local schools an start to teach children capoeira.

No comments: