Monday 12 April 2010

everything is just a part of oneness








do you think it hurts when catterpillar is turning into a butterfly? cause i really hope all this i'm feeling inside right now is going to be worth it one day. they say what matters is the path we walk and not the goal, but it would be so much easier to know why do we have to walk on bumpy road and where does it lead. i try to accept my way and everything that comes with it, because i honestly believe one day i will understand why i had to walk here and why all this people had to act the way they did, for me to learn my lesson. i honestly feel deep down in my heart they are all my teachers and one day i will be strong enough to forgive them all because i will understand why i had to go through all this.

and if you ask me, the catterpillar hurts..but it doesn't ask herself why does it have to suffer, it accepts the hurt as part of life and something with a higher purpose.

No comments: