Wednesday 12 September 2007

captivity


i am a prisoner of my own mind... isn't that what some wise man once said? well, if it didn't it sure soundz like it and i can be the smart one!=) but seriously... i'm feeling aggravated by this studying. i'm truly held in captivity of my own home, my own room! it's scary and highly uncomfortable!! i'm counting the dayz to salvation, but they just aren't anywhere in sight. it's true, all the problems i get into because of the new system of the faculty, are disabling me from having less exames.. instead i just stagnate with 4! crap!anywayz, i hope things will get better soon, therefore i can not hold it for long now. i shall explode! lately only thing that gives me some of that creativity satisfaction is discovering depths of photoshop. yeah, fuck it, but computer is my new best and closest companion.. and i love it, cause all my friendz live in it!=) it's supossed to be a joke, but it also is the sad truth. so that's it for the time being... my state of mind... captured!

1 comment:

mimosa said...

one kiss from argentina