Saturday 8 September 2007

saudades








i was going through some of my long forgotten stuff in my drawer. well, they were not forgotten, but simply not used or looked at for a long time. but now i did something that i was supossed to do long time ago. and i'm happy i did it. it made me bring back my memories, nice ones. those from portugal. if Piri would be reading this i would proudly tell her, that i at last did what she told me to do. i translated the story in the book you've made for me on my birthday. then i found some other stuff from portugal and among them, there were this birthday wishes that i made my friends write at my party. i love to read those. they make my heart go bouncing. i love those people, i miss them very much.and one day... i'll hug them again, maybe not all of them, but some of them for sure. i feel sentimental at the moment...

No comments: