Tuesday 4 September 2007

click...


here i am again.. staying up late. maybe it's good for me to get used to this, cause k4 season will start soon...so it means night shifts. anyways... my day was not as good as i expected. it started..well, it was supossed to start with an exam. but the exam was not realised, cause nobody even knew we have one.. only me and tina! disaster, it's just not professional! i'm sooo happy that i'm almost finshing my school years. i didn't say i would love to work already, but i definetly need a change and getting a real decent job would be nice. but nooo, that's another story i wanted to talk about. it's the other half of the day that made it even worse. i went for this job interwiew which i put really high hopes on. in fact i was scared on the beggining, but later on, after the interwiew i was so full of energy and eager to start work in my professional field already. but it turned out on the end, that they liked me but some geeky coleague just had a better portfolio. so, it was my first kick off! it was a funny feeling, as if when you get dumped by a guy that says... i really like you.. but as a friend!! hahaha, well, that actually happened to me not so long ago... omg, is this becoming story of my life on all fields of my life?! =)))) so, now you know... and after i came home i was just in front of my computer playing with photoshop and thinking what the hell is my life all about! and here i still am..not asking anymore, cause it's no use. oh what the hell... i'll just go with the flow and i won't push it... that's what i always say and now it's time and place to do it.



stay beautiful my friends...

No comments: