Sunday 2 September 2007

in memoriam...to me


it's me, it's about me, all about me. i was thinking and i realised that i constantly think about me, myself and i. it's true.. well, i guess a lot of people do, they just don't want to admit it. well, i admit, i don't care if you think i'm narcistic...i am aware of that. every minute of my life. it could also be, that these are the consecuences of a after realtionship state... you start to turn your attention back to you. working on yourself it could be called. i don't know. i even changed my myspace background just because the theme is all about me... everyone has an idol, mine is myself!=) how is that for my ego pump?=)
and all the looks i get from people around me.. why do you think i'm such a good observer? cause i'm watching people, if they're watching me...could i be such a person? obsessed with myself? it's scary if you think about it... and i'm probably not supossed to write about this now, cause it's not doing any good to anyone. but i just had the urge to let it out. to whoever will read this. it's almost 3'am and i feel totaly wierd, as if sudenly there will be a moment of revelation and my mind willskip another level. i just love night time. your mind starts to mess with your brains and there are no other distraction coming into you, cause everybody else is already in their alfa, omega state of dreaming. but what am i doing... am i not dreaming also.. halucinating!? i don't know, all i know is that i looove it!

just flow, don't push....

No comments: